- The customer is the most important person in our company.
- The customer is not dependent on us - we are dependent on the customer. We work for the customer.
- The customer is not an interruption of our work; the customer is the purpose of our work.
- The customer does us a favor by visiting or calling our business. We are not doing the customer a favor by serving them.
- The customer is as much a part of our business as anything else, including inventory, employees, and our facility.
If we sold the business, the customers would go with it.
- The customer is not a cold statistic. The customer is a person with feelings and emotions just like us. Treat the customer better than you would want to be treated.
- The customer is not someone with whom we should argue or match wits.
- It is our job to satisfy the needs, wants, and expectations of our customers and, whenever possible, resolve their fears and complaints.
- The customer deserves the most attentive, courteous, and professional treatment we can provide.
- The customer is the lifeblood of our business. Always remember that without customers we would not have a business. WE WORK FOR THE CUSTOMER